Friday, August 21, 2015

Welcome to Biology

 


Today we will examine the class syllabus and review class expectations. 

  

At home or on-campus....

-  Write the class blog name in the first page of your notebook.... rechsbio.blogspot.com

- Download the Edmodo App on your smart phone/electronic device and create a STUDENT account. Make sure to fill in an email you use frequently. I will provide you with the group code: eemv79....Click Here

 
If you were absent or lost the following documents, print and review with an adult and bring back signed by your parent/guardian. 


Important Websites:

You will need the following items for this class:




So Why Am I Taking Biology? Am I Ever Going To Use This In Real Life?

 
















Tomorrow we will start SO COME PREPARED WITH SOMETHING TO WRITE WITH AND WRITE ON. Bring a binder for my class ONLY to keep the items I will be giving you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment